Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - First Birthday

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

more thoughts

Sometimes I feel like I have everything figured out and then something happens to change it all. I guess God is trying to teach us to depend on Him. We tend to ask God to help us figure out what He wants us to do with our lives and then our prayer life maybe slacks off a bit because, well, we know what we are doing now right? Anyway, though I am frustrated with our current "no idea what we should be doing" state, I am convinced that we will look back and see that Jesus led us all the way. . .
Though I tell my hubby that I am not as compartmentalized as he is, I feel like I am. I say that to comment that my life as a mom couldn't be better. We are proud parents to our first baby boy - and I love it. I thought I would be bored as a mom, sitting at home daydreaming of a more exciting life without diapers and drooling. Actually I find very little time to daydream at all. Currently, our little sweetie is sitting calmly next to me, oops well, as I look at him I see that he has managed to take his binky out and put it back in upside down (wish I had my camera nearby). This is his "wind down" time before his nap.
I spent a good bit of time yesterday doing a little more cloth diaper research. I have pretty much settled on Bum Genius 3.0 and Flip diapers, but I wanted to decide which I kind I should purchase a few more of. I also am looking ahead to the summer - if it ever gets warmer - and want to find some swim cloth diapers. - K

No comments:

Post a Comment