Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - First Birthday

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Everyone Comunicates Few Connect by John Maxwell


Maxwell's latest book Everyone Communicates, Few Connect is a great read. I have never read anything by him before, so I am not sure how it compares to his others. He has taken the time to post the unfinished chapters online to get tons of reader input which he incorporates into the book. This makes for lots of examples and opinions on every concept he introduces.
The book did not require much time to read, but I thought it was invaluable in its information. Everyone wants to be successful and Maxwell makes the case that you must first connect with people in order for this to happen.
As with other books of this genre, I sort of feel that the author puts too much emphasis on "success." Considering it is put out by a Christian publisher I tend to expect something which would benefit a Christian. I definitely believe it is a must read.
I received a free copy of this book to review from Thomas Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment