Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - First Birthday

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker

Dekker’s newest work carried with it a powerful message, and contained graphic truth about the spiritual battle being waged in this world for the souls of men. His portrayal of the seductive power of evil was moving and intense.  I had a hard time putting the book down while reading; the story just grabs you and intensifies your desire to get to the ending and see how it concludes. My only critique would be that while Dekker does not include anything inappropriate, he does walk a fine line in some areas. However, as mentioned, there is nothing explicit or graphic, and Dekker does an excellent job, as usual. I would give Immanuel’s Veins 5 out of 5 stars.  I received a free copy of this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad so many people like you have read and reviewed this book! Immanuel's Veins was wonderful and I can't wait for more Ted Dekker novels to come! I posted my review of Immanuel's Veins at fablefreak.wordpress.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete