Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Lilypie - First Birthday

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Book Review: Called to Controversy by Ruth Rosen

Called to Controversy is the story of the founder of Jews for Jesus, Moishe Rosen, told by his daughter Ruth.  She has compiled a very thorough biography of her father complete with a number of pages of photos. 

Admittedly, I had never heard of Rosen before seeing this title, but I was interested in reading about someone who knows so much about ministry to Jews.  But the author included a huge amount of detail which did not interest me, but could be very intriguing to someone already familiar with the life and work of Rosen.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

I received a free copy of this book from the Booksneeze program through Thomas Nelson publishers in exchange for a fair and honest review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment